Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm back again!





Can you believe that I am posting twice in the same month? I can't believe it! I wanted to share a couple quick things with you. First-some pages from my December Daily album.  It is turning out so great. I love the messy pages (though I may have to find another solution since these books are not as sturdy and I think this book needs). Here are some of the pages I have finished:


I am finding out some things about myself during the process of this album. I have not been motivated enough to do something every single day.  I have not wanted to find something just so that I have something for that day.  I have been including things that really mean the holidays to me and our family. It's been events so far, but I am working on a page about our favorite holiday music (all 3 CDs) and then our favorite holiday movies. And I seem to go for 2 or 3 days then put those things into the book-I don't work on it everyday.  I have been having a hard time because I have not been doing it exactly the way Ali Edwards said she does it. As if I am doing it wrong.  But I have to be ok adapting the project to our needs.  I am also finding that I like and don't like having predetermined pages.  I like it because I don't have to try to put one together each time I'm ready to work.  But I hate not being able to easily add more pages if necessary.  It's good though because I  can only put a few photos in where I would normally put in too many.  All in all it has been lots of fun.  I will definitely do this again next year.

The last thing I wanted to share is a photo of myself (blah). Here is my 23 week belly.  I am definitely bigger with this baby than the other 2. I can't wait until she is born.  I am having such a hard time being so big! I think other factors in my life are contributing to that also-but I just feel so fat all the time.  :(  Only a few more months. 
Have a great weekend!


PS-I learned how to save post and post them later (I'm slow I know). But now I can write a few when I have the time and then spread them out!

No comments: