Thursday, July 12, 2007

Books

The book for my book group this month was Fablehaven. It was a good book for older elementary school age kids. Interesting storyline, a little random at times and a little bit of a let down at the end. I guess Mull expected to pick up the story in the next book.

The book for August is For One More Day by Mitch Albom. I loved Tuesdays with Morrie and I hope this one will be just as good. I have just started it so I'll let you know how it is as I get further in.

I am also reading a book called Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult. It is great! It was a little slow at the beginning but it has really picked up and now I can't put it down. I identify a little too much with the main character Paige. I can't wait to see if she comes to a happy resolution or if it will end badly.

I am having a good time reading right now. I seem to be really in the mood for books! If you know of any good ones let me know. I like almost all genres and even the ones I don't like (science fiction and fantasy) I'll read if someone recommends it to me!

No comments: