Thursday, August 9, 2007

Organizing!!I have been trying to get my house organized this week. I started with my studio, but then to finish I had to move on to kids clothes and books also. It's no wonder I have been putting off organizing kids clothes. It's quite the job! I got rubbermaid containers and labeled each one with the size of clothes. Then it will be easy to know where to look for something. When I was pregnant with Jack and started to get things ready, I had to go through every box of baby clothes. It was annoying. This will be much nicer.
Now my studio. Yikes! What a mess it was. It was becoming quite cluttered and such a haven for spiders! And we have huge hobo spiders out here in Tooele. I mean huge! Yuck. So I finally had had enough of them and decided to clean out. I want there to be as few places for them to live as possible. This is a photo of my table and floor in process. It actually looks much better than it did a couple of days ago.


This is a bookshelf in my room. I love to have things around that make me happy. My table actually faces this bookshelf and I can look at the photo of me and Sam in Yellowstone and all those beautiful mini books.

Again, I like things that make me happy so i like to hang stuff on string with clips: layouts I am stuck on, ideas for paintings, actual paintings, fun photos, etc.




I did get 2 more paper racks into my room. I could only fit one in there before. The rest were out in the family room. But now I have 3 total (one is still in the family room!). I am so excited. People always tease me about how my studio looks like a scrapbook store. Now it really does!




Finally I wanted to jot a quick note about Jack's first birthday. My baby is ONE!! I can't believe it--it has gone by so fast. He's a cutie!! Here he is with Grandma Brown.





Here he is with Aunt Tavia (not really an aunt. She's my best friend and may as well be a sister!).






Here he is with Daddy. So cute--both of them! I am so blessed. Life is good.















1 comment:

Scrapdragons said...

I am so jealous of your organizing. I so need to do this myself.
I was just blog surfing & came across you & got interested.

Laura