Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I miss my husband


I miss my husband

We are all doing well here.  SO tired.  Having a hard time adjusting.  I do not remember the adjustment after Jack's birth being this difficult.  Perhaps it is because there are now 3 I have to take care of and work into a schedule.  Anyway-we all feel out of sorts.  



Addison is getting so big.  I'm not sure how much she weighs, but I am sure it is well over 6 pounds.  She is now wearing newborn size clothes (rather than preemie size).  I just can't believe it's been a month since she was born.  It has gone so fast.


One of the hardest things right now is that R-Jay and I can't sleep in the same bed! Addison has been having a hard time sleeping due to congestion in her nose.  She can't sleep unless she is nearly upright.  So she sleeps in the swing in the living room.  One of us sleeps on the couch so we can hear her when she wakes up and the other sleeps in the bedroom.  It sucks.  I suppose more relaxed parents would be able to sleep together in the bedroom with a baby monitor on, but we worry too much.  Hopefully this won't last much longer.  It's been hard on us.  You don't realize how much you enjoy even just being near each other until you aren't anymore.  Hence the title of this post.



I have been working a lot on a mini 6x6 album of her first days.  I love it!  I will take some photos and hopefully post them in the next few days.  That album is nearly done.  Once it is, I will be working more on her 12x12 album.  I purchased the Becky Higgins Kit of the Month called Sweet Baby.  I'll share more of that as I get it done too.  It is nice having a kit that has pre-organized pages where all I have to do is fill in the photos and the information.  So fun.  The paper and the embellishments are not exactly my style, but I'd rather just have the pages done.  Documenting her life is the most important thing--not what paper I use.

Have a great day everyone! And tonight as you climb into bed with your significant other, think of me alone on my couch and be grateful for even the little blessings!! :)  

No comments: