Thursday, July 9, 2009

Quick reading list!


Quick Reading List and Photo

Here's a quick list of books I like:

The Alchemist
-Paulo Coehlo

So Big
-Edna Ferber

-Anything by Phillipa Gregory

The Bell Jar
-Sylvia Plath

Mrs. Dalloway
-Virgina Woolfe

We were the Mulvaneys
-Joyce Carol Oates

The Poisonwood Bible
-Barbara Kingsolver

Stargirl
-Jerry Spinelli

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
-Betty Smith

Anthem
-Ayn rand

Secret Life of Bees
-Sue Monk Kidd

This is a short list.  I might post a few more of these over the coming weeks.  There are always so many books I enjoy and since I am always looking for new books to read I though maybe some of you are too!  

Here is a photo from our recent trip to Yellowstone!  This is at Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park.  SO Gorgeous!
Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Apple said...

I have read some of these, but most of them I haven't. Thanks for sharing!!!