Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Of to the woods and contest


Fun things!

First of all, look at my girlie girl walking around with bracelets on her arms. So cute! She looks so big! She's 15 months now. (That's crazy jack in the background.)


Second, check out my YouTube channel because I am having a contest. Here are the details:

Watch the 2 videos titles Yellowstone Art Journal Kit Parts 1 & 2.
Pay attention to the items I show (or talk about!).
When I return from my trip, I will make another video of what I've made while I was away.
Watch for the things that I showed in the 1st videos used on my pages.
The first 3 people to leave a comment on the 3rd video telling me SPECIFICALLY what they saw from the first videos and where I used it in the 3rd video will get a prize.
Anyone can play along-you don't have to be a subscriber (though I do love subscribers!).
**UPDATE: I will also give a prize to the first 3 people to leave a comment on this blog if you are unable to comment on the video. Please choose one or the other. Thanks!

So much fun! I know a lot of you are looking forward to the next video. I'm excited about your enthusiasm!

Lastly, we are headed off to the woods again!
See you in a week!


PS-I added my address to a mail blog and I got some mail yesterday! Ah! I was so excited! It was from a very sweet lady named Christine. I haven't taken photos yet. But there were 2 vintage postcards from 1946! So cool! I LOVE stuff like that! Yay!

No comments: