Monday, April 20, 2009

Album Part 2


Album

Here are the rest of the photos I have of Addison's album


I love this page!

I still need to put a title on the right side




I love this strawberry paper (I can't remember what company it is).  Ignore how HORRIBLE I look in the bottom photo.  I was VERY tired-too tired to do anything that morning but get dressed!

This page is so funny because there is one just like it in Jack's album--the appointment card attached to the story.  I cannot believe it happened twice! Weird!  It was sad too because this would have been the first time R-Jay was able to come to the doctor with me.  So instead of meeting my OB-GYN at this appointment he met him in the delivery room!

I love looking at all these pages and remembering those first days.

The majority of the papers and stickers are from the BasicGrey "Eva" and "Urban Prairie" collections.  Some KI Memories (chipboard shapes), My Mind's Eye (rub-ons and crown transparency), Making Memories (pink decorative edge paper), Pebbles in my Pocket (baby postage stickers). 


No comments: