Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update


Update on yesterday's post

Let me tell you a little about my life.  I have 3 kids (obviously) and I rarely get to do something from start to finish.  It usually happens in small chunks.  

So yesterday, it took me about 3 hours to get that post written and posted.  By the time I was done, it was sunny and warm.  I didn't want to change the whole theme of my post, so I published it.  Some of you  may have been confused as you read about rain and saw only sunshine outside.  That is why!

R-Jay said it just goes to show that things will turn around if you just wait long enough.  So true.

In the end it turned out to be a pretty good day.

Since I don't really like posts with no photos, 
here are just a couple cute photos for you to enjoy.


Addison and her cousin who is only 2 months younger than her.

My cute boys!

No comments: