Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Autumn

I know it's getting to be autumn not only because of the change in weather, but also because of what's been going on around my house. I've been pulling out the coats and hats and gloves, doing an inventory. I found a box full of blankets (I was wondering where they all were!) and got them all washed. We went to a local grocery store and loaded up on canned foods from their case lot sale. We (ok, I) look forward to that sale all year. Since they have great prices, we stock up on all the foods that we regularly eat.
And the happiest sign that autumn is on the way--a yummy (and pretty) cup of hot chocolate to tempt me from my warm bed in the morning.

Since Sunday is the first day of autumn, and I probably won't get around to posting before then, Happy Autumn!!!


No comments: