Thursday, January 15, 2009

Serious Nesting!


Nesting!

I have been experiencing intense nesting over the last few days.  I decided to buy paint for the boys room and the baby's room this weekend.  We set a date to actually paint.  I pulled out all the baby stuff we have stored.  I bought a bunch of baby stuff today. Here's just a look:

Did you notice the makeup? R-Jay thinks that is part of the nesting. He may be right! I have no other explanation.
I adore these rainbow things!
A few months ago, we went to Target and got a registry started, just for fun.  I went there today just to look and saw that all the cute things we registered for were on clearance (and mostly gone!).  So I got some things.  I like things on clearance.  I loved these things because they had two of my favorite things-trees and birds.  And they were feminine without being frilly or cutsie.  I am having such a hard time finding girl clothes that I like for this very reason.

I went to the doctor today to do a 1 hour fasting glucose test.  I am waiting to hear the results.  I had gestational diabetes with Jack (my second son) and so I am sort of planning on getting it this time.  I am hoping and praying that I don't though. It was quite stressful and I was always hungry!  I'll let you know what I find out.

Anyway-just a quick post!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Me.shell said...

I adore all the cute baby goodies. Oh so sweet! I am so excited for this baby to come. You have the most adorable boys and little "Wilde" girl can't be anything but perfect! Hope everything turns out ok with the test. Let me know if you need ANYTHING!