Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Art Share


Art!

Here are some of our latest projects!

My Mother's Day cards:

My pig from Sam--he's so funny!

This is from Jack.  (R-Jay helped a bit)

A page about my favorite birthday present EVER!!
Isn't my Hubby sweet!?

This is a close up of the large color block so you can see the detail better.

Another close up.
Products used-- Cardstock: Close to My Heart (Black), Prism (Turqouise); Transparency: Hambly; Letter Stickers: American Crafts; Stamps and ink: Close To My Heart; Jewels: Close To My Heart; Pen: Zig writer.

I am loving doing pages for Addison.  I love all the pink stuff! Crazy!

A close up of the this cute butterfly
Products used--Patterned Paper: BasicGrey (dark pink), CK Kit of the Month (pink grid); Transparency: Hambly; Letter Stickers: Making Memories; Velvet ribbon: Unknown; Paper border strips: Making Memories; "Love" Epoxy Sticker: Unknown; Butterfly die cut: Amy Butler for K & Company; Glitter Glue: Ranger; Scallop die cut: Amy Butler for K & Company; White Gel Pen: Sakura; Chipboard monogram: Close to My Heart. 

A layout about how much I love R-Jay's hands. 
Part of the journaling talks about when I first saw him sculpt.  
We were not officially dating yet (though we both knew it was serious).
He was working on an assignment for school at USU.
I was in the studio waiting for him to finish.
I watched the way his hands moved almost on their own, how gently he touched the material as he worked.
Wow!
I really loved him that night!

Close up of some details.  I LOVE layers.
Products used--Cardstock: Close to My Heart; Patterned paper: BasicGrey (green), Unknown (white strip); Transparencies: Hambly (green brick), My Minds Eye (flourish); Brads and Screwhead eyelets: Making Memories; Letter stickers: American Crafts; Pen: Zig Writer.


Hope you enjoyed that!  
I want to share my work more often!
I have some Close to My Heart demos coming up so I will get those posted soon!

1 comment:

Me.shell said...

Happy Late Mothers Day. I feel bad about the re-treat! My niece came and filled in but by then it was too late anyway. Have a GREAT Family vacation!!!!! See you when you get home.