Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Prosthetic Toenail

Prosthetic Toenail

A few weeks ago, the front panel from one of our kitchen drawers fell off and landed on my toe.  I had to go to the doctor where they drilled a hole in my toenail and drained the stuff out.  It has taken forever to get better.  Well, finally, while at the cabin, the nail fell off completely!!  It was kind of gross, though not as bad as I expected.  I won't frighten you with a photo, though I did take one.  It feels so much better.  But now I have no toenail.  I was talking to R-Jay about it last night, telling him that I am so upset and worried that the toenail might not grow back in.  And do you know why I am so worried? BECAUSE MY PEDICURE WOULD BE MESSED UP FOREVER!!
Yes-you can laugh at me.  I asked R-jay  if he thought there was such a thing as a prosthetic toenail.  He laughed at me.  I was only half joking!  Anyway-I am glad my toe is finally healing, and praying that the toenail grows in fine. 
I'm a dork.  I know.
I'm ok with that.
:)

1 comment:

Me.shell said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning I needed it! hahahahaaha I really do hope your nail grows back it just is so.....well funny that you are so worried!