Monday, March 8, 2010

Sneak Peek


Addison's Mini Album
(A sneak peek)

For Jack's first birthday, I made an altered board book which showed all of his changes during the first year.  It showed first teeth, first solid foods, etc.

I loved making it and I wanted to do the same thing for Addison.  As I write this, her birthday is past and this book is completed (mostly).  But I have not taken photos of the completed book yet.  So you are getting the before pictures. 



I love interactive pages


These small pages are made with small black paper bags from Michaels.  The ends open up as pockets.

Beautiful transparency from Anna Griffin.  Love that cameo button.

Frame from Michaels.  A photo will be inserted into that frame.

Here is the cover.  So Beautiful!

I will be getting the final product photographed soon so you can see it.  I love it so much!  I showed it to family at her birthday party and everyone thought it was amazing.  I put a lot of time into it and I hope Addison likes to look at it as she gets older.  

(We pulled out Jack's book as a bit of inspiration and he has since kept it on his bookshelf.  He looks at it every night!  So cute!)

No comments: